Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Grade A – Light Usage
- Minimal signs of use.
- SCREEN faint, barely noticeable marks to screen.
- CASING very light usage marks to the casing, corners, lids and hinges.
- PORTS light marks to network ports, power sockets etc.
- KEYBOARD & PAD light use (no fading to letters on keys).
- BATTERY used and tested ok
Grade B – Noticeable Usage
- Long period of good use. Cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect usability or functionality.
- SCREEN fine scratches
- CASING light, visible scratches on casing, corner, lid and hinges, rubber feet possibly missing.
- PORTS clear visible use, marks to network ports, power sockets etc.
- KEYBOARD & PAD noticeable fading to mouse pad & keys (all letters are still clearly visible).
- BATTERY used and tested ok.
Grade C – Heavy Usage
- Long period of extensive use.
- SCREEN scratches and marks, pressure marks; no larger than thumb print, small cracks that do not impair visibility.
- CASING deep scratches and dents to corners and lid, hairline cracks that do not affect functionality.
- PORTS heavy use to network ports and power sockets, possibly missing port covers.
- KEYBOARD & PAD missing keys, broken buttons (power, reset or optical drive), heavy use to mouse pad and keys (letters hardly visible).
- MISSING could be missing easily replaceable parts e.g. HDD, RAM or laptop charger, screws missing but unit still intact.
- BATTERY not guaranteed.